Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Contest! Official Rules for the Young Adult Lit Treasury Challenge

I'm running a silly little contest, combining two things I love, playing around on Etsy and young adult fiction.

The treasury below is a puzzle.  Each item represents one YA book that I think is fantastic. Between now and Sept 24 guess which book fits which item, email it to me on Etsy, and the person with the most correct answers will win a prize from Merriweather Tech. (In case of a tie, I'll select a winner at random.)


Since some of the books are fairly obscure, and it's hard to get a whole book from just one image, I'll be offering clues along the way.

I will accept early guesses, and tell you how many you've gotten correct, but not which ones the right ones are. You're welcome to submit guesses as often as you like. When you are happy with your answers, send me a mail titled "contest official submission."  I'll post the winner here, and do a little feature on their shop.


Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment